Exterior Painting in Fort Worth done RIGHT the 1st Time!!
We’re your local Fort Worth exterior Residential and commercial exterior painting contractor.
Exterior house painting is a huge undertaking, why not leave it to the professionals? Our house painters in Fort Worth have been painting exteriors since 1991 and our experience and expertise is invaluable. The secret to a fantastic finish on an exterior painting project is the prep work. To date we’ve painted 1000’s of exteriors, from brick to siding, to block and all wood. If you’re exterior of your home hasn’t been painted in 7-10 years its probably time to hire a professional to do it.
Our residential exterior painting process starts like this:
1. Our painters utilize 2500 psi pressure washers to clean the entire exterior of your home.
2. They then caulk all cracks and spackle all required areas.
3. We then remove any loose paint that didn’t come off when we pressure washed it.
4. Our painters check for any rotted wood, typically with homes built in the last 15 years it’s the 1X4’s surrounding the windows that rot first. Yes, we replace rotted wood.
5. Our painters then cover all windows, landscaping, exterior fixtures,and ground cover.
6. We then install a coat of Sherwin Williams all purpose primer on all bare wood spots and any newly installed wood.
7. Our painters then install at a minimum 1 coat of your choice of Sherwin Williams exterior paint depending on what color you choose (it may take 2 or even 3 coats). As the paying customer we’ll use any paint you like, that’s just what we prefer to use.
8. Our painters then clean your yard, remove any coverings, re position any furniture, and the project is completed.
9. All of our exterior commercial painting projects are also similar in scope although the process does change to a degree. Commercial painting generally requires different equipment so the scope of work changes from exterior painting project to project.
Some of the Exterior painting projects we undertake:
Shopping centers, strip malls, grocery stores, parking garages, banks, gas stations, wrought iron, fences, gates, metal, wood, storefronts, concrete, stucco, brick painting, barns, ranch gates, pipe fencing, garage doors, fence poles, residential, movie theaters, restaurants, shopping malls, etc.
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your exterior painting project. Please feel free to contact us via email or telephone.We offer free estimates so if you can find 15 minutes of your busy day to visit with us we’ll have you on your way. We do offer evening appointments as well as Saturday appointments.
Exterior House painting in Fort Worth: We often get asked over the phone “How much would it cost to paint the exterior of my Fort Worth house?”. Honestly, we don’t know. Now as dumb as that sounds we really don’t know how much it’s going to cost to paint the exterior of your Fort Worth home over the phone and here’s why. There are many factors that come into play while giving a free painting estimate on your Fort Worth home.
1. How much landscaping is in the way?
2. How many windows have to be covered?
3. How many exterior lighting fixtures have to be covered?
4. How many cars have to be covered?
5. How much lawn furniture is there to be moved?
6. Is the house a 2 story?
7. Does the house have gutters?
8. Is there any rotted wood that has to be replaced, siding need replacing?
9. How much caulking has to be done?
10. How much sanding has to be done?
Now I know thats a lot to read over but the simple fact is that there is no way a house painting contractor can give an accurate estimate on what it would cost to paint the exterior of your home over the phone. We also often see in the spring time some painting contractors advertising “FREE EXTERIOR POWER WASHING” with every exterior painting project. I must confess that I laugh every time I see that one. Here’s how it works folks, power washing the exterior of your home is supposed to be done before every paint job, no exceptions. Its a sales point most painting contractors charge a fortune for and most Fort Worth homeowners get sucked into it. Look, any painting contractor that wants to charge $3-500.00 for power washing is insane. Its supposed to be part of the painting project. Landmark Property Services don’t charge anything to do it. We can’t give it away for free if we don’t charge anything for it. Our money is made painting the exterior of your Fort Worth home, not washing it.
Exterior Paint for your home: We often get asked “What paint do you use?” We prefer to use Sherwin Williams on the exterior painting projects in Fort Worth that we do. We will use any brand you wish, however we can’t warranty them like we will Sherwin Williams products. We have found through trial and error that you truly get what you pay for when it come to paint so we prefer to use the best considering we offer a 5 year labor warranty on everything we do.
Hopefully you found all the information above regarding your exterior painting project useful. If for some reason you didn’t find what you were looking for please contact us, We would be more than happy to assist you with your painting project in any way we can. Please call us at 817.627.9003 or use the contact form below. We look forward to earning your business.
Cities we services with painting and remodeling services: Fort Worth, Burleson, Mansfield, Arlington, Aledo, Westover Hills, Benbrook, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Grand Prairie, TCU, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Keller, Grapevine, Trophy Club, Crowley, Southlake, Weatherford, White Settlement, Forest Hill, Rendon, Kennedale, Lake Worth, Eagle Mountain Lake, Lakeside, Azle, Dalworthington Gardens